Here are the answers to the most common questions
To use the system, you must be registered as a user by your employer. The most common causes for login errors are:
- that the employer has not yet registered you as a new user
- that something has gone wrong when registering you as a new user
- that the users employment category is not supposed to have access to the service according to the employers policies
Please note –only your employer can register users.
If you can’t log in, contact your employer, normally the HR-department, and ask if you are registered as a user in Mybenefit. If you are not registered as a user, ask your employer to do so. When registered, you will be able to login.
If you are registered as a user, but still cannot login please do the following:
- Ask your employer about your Mybenefit-ID. You will need your Mybenefit-ID when you contact our support
- Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org to get help
When contacting our support please give us the necessary information
Information about you and your employer
- Your Mybenefit-ID (required for us to help you)
- The name of your employer
How you try to login
- If you login using a link from your company Intranet or other internal system
- If you use our app, please inform us if you use an iOS or Android device
- If you use a web browser, please inform us about which web browser you use (Google Chrome, Safari, Edge, etc.)
Max Matthiessen’s support support will help you with technical questions regarding login issues to web tools provided by Max Matthiessen. Other questions are handled by financial and administrative personnel.
Telephone: 020-613 020
Web address to support: https://maxm.se/4_3.php
Weekdays Mondays to Fridays: 08.00-17.00 (08.00-16.00 June to August)
Closed Tuesdays: 11.30-13.00